2600 PSI Premium Pressure Washer
(with Brass Head for up to 3X extended life)
- 21 in. Chrome-Plated Steel Wand
- Operator’s Manual
- 4 Standard QC Nozzles (0º, 25º, 40º, Soap Nozzle)
- 18 oz Engine Oil
- 25 ft., 1/4 in. Non-Marring High Pressure Hose
- Wheels, Hardware, Detergent Injection Hose
- Ergonomic Trigger Handle with Lockout
- Engine Manual
- 25 ft. Non-Marring High Pressure Hose
- On-Board Storage for Accessories
- Easy-Start GCV160 Honda Gas Engine
- Convenient Electric ON/OFF Switch
- Large 12 in. x 2 in. Never-Flat Tread Cap Wheels
- Maintenance-Free Pump with Brass Head for Up to 3X Extended Life
- 21 in. Chrome-Plated Spray Wand and 4 Quick Connect Nozzles
- Convenient On-Board Detergent Tank
- Ergonomic Trigger Handle with Lock Out
||3-Piston Direct Drive with Brass Pump Head
|Rated Max. Flow
|Rated Max. Pressure
||161cc GCV160 Honda
||12 in. x 2 in. NEVER FLAT Treadcap
||1 Gallon Detergent Tank
- Use pure gas if available. Ethanol = poor engine performance.
- Use fuel stablizers with Ethanol treaments.
- Use fresh fuel when possible.
The product survey is for people who own or who have used the 2600 PSI Premium Pressure Washer (BM80913). Do you own, or have you used this product?