4000 PSI Commercial Duty Pressure Washer
(Easy-Start Commercial Honda GX 390 Engine)
- Engine Manual
- 50 ft. Steel Braided Rubber High Pressure Hose
- Stainless Steel Wand
- 5 Standard Quick-Connect Nozzles (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º, Soap Nozzle)
- Detergent Injection Hose with Filter
- 24 oz. Engine Lubricant Bottle
- Ergonomic Trigger Handle with Lock-out
- Operator’s Manual
- 50 ft. Capable Pressurized Hose Reel
- Heavy-Duty, Powder-Coated Roll Cage for More Durability
- Pressurized Hose Reel - 50 ft. Steel Braided Hose
- 5 Quick-Connect Nozzles for Versatility
- Industrial Grade Triplex Plunger Brass Pump for Extended Life
- Honda GX 390 OHV Commercial Grade Engine
- Rugged 13 in. Pneumatic Tires
- Fold Down Handle for Compact Storage
- Stainless Steel Spray Wand
|Rated Max. Flow
|Rated Max. Pressure
||389 cc GX 390 Honda
||Detergent Injection Hose with Filter
||Triplex Plunger Brass Pump
||13 in. x 5 in. Pneumatic Tires with Steel Rims
- Use pure gas if available. Ethanol = poor engine performance.
- Use fuel stablizers with Ethanol treaments.
- Use fresh fuel when possible.
The product survey is for people who own or who have used the 4000 PSI Commercial Duty Pressure Washer (BM80917). Do you own, or have you used this product?