2700 PSI Premium Pressure Washer
(with Brass Head for up to 3X extended life)
- Ergonomic Trigger Handle with Lockout
- 25 ft., 1/4 in. Non-Marring High Pressure Hose
- 21 in. Chrome-Plated Steel Wand
- Wheels, Hardware, Detergent Injection Hose
- Operator's Manual
- 18 oz Engine Oil
- Engine Manual
- 4 Standard QC Nozzles (0º, 25º, 40º, Soap Nozzle)
- 21 in. Chrome-Plated Spray Wand and 4 Quick Connect Nozzles
- Ergonomic Trigger Handle with Lock Out
- Easy-Start GCV160 Honda Gas Engine
- Convenient On-Board Detergent Tank
- Maintenance-Free Pump with Brass Head for Up to 3X Extended Life
- On-Board Storage for Accessories
- Large 12 in. x 2 in. Never-Flat Tread Cap Wheels
- Convenient Electric ON/OFF Switch
- 25 ft. Non-Marring High Pressure Hose
|Rated Max. Pressure
|Rated Max. Flow
||1 Gallon Detergent Tank
||12 in. x 2 in. NEVER FLAT Treadcap
||161cc GCV160 Honda
||3-Piston Direct Drive with Brass Pump Head
- Use pure gas if available. Ethanol = poor engine performance.
- Use fuel stablizers with Ethanol treaments.
- Use fresh fuel when possible.
The product survey is for people who own or who have used the 2700 PSI Premium Pressure Washer (BM80919). Do you own, or have you used this product?